All items are guaranteed to give you complete satisfaction. If an item does not meet your expectations, you may return it within 30 days of receipt provided they are in new unused condition with the original packaging materials and we will replace it, refund your money, or credit your charge card. Exceptions:
- Clearance products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- GPX Data are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Garmin products (Edge, Edge 820 and Edge 1000) are not eligible for return or exchange.
- If you wish to exchange for a different size or item, please return the item in question (within 30 days of receipt) and place a new order for the new product desired. Once we receive your return, we will process it and refund you via your original payment method.
- Using a sturdy box or tear-proof shipping bag, return the package via insured and tracked US-Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice.
- Include the original invoice and enclose it with the merchandise along with any tags and packaging.
- If you do not have your packing slip, please include a note stating purchaser's name, address, and, if possible, your customer ID number or order number. To help with contact, please include a daytime phone number or email address.
- Send returns to: Adventure Cycling Returns, 150 E Pine St, Missoula MT 59802. Note: We do not accept CODs.
- Keep a tracking number / record of your shipment until you have received your refund.
If we made a packing error, we will pay for return shipping (via ground carriers only) and the replacement shipping to you.
Please note: Items returned after 30 days of receipt will be issued store credit on a case by case basis. This also applies to clearance items returned to us without previous authorization. Clearance items returned can also be shipped back to you at your own expense.
If your merchandise was damaged in shipment, or you have a problem with your order or billing, please call us, Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM MST -- 1-800-721-8719, or email firstname.lastname@example.org