Now it’s easier than ever to ride a U.S. Bicycle Route! Explore routes and download maps below.
To see all routes in a state, select the state name in the left-hand navigation. To see an individual route, select the route number listed under a state, or select the "view route" link that appears when you click on one of the route lines on a state-level map or the U.S. overview map.
To download a route, click the “Send to Device” link.
Other things to know:
- Signed routes are indicated with a green shield image in the left-hand navigation.
- On an individual route map, select your travel direction by using the buttons above the map image.
- On an individual route map, a red route line indicates a shared roadway, while a green line indicates an off-road path.
- All USBRS data is accessible for free through this map interface. Use of the advanced Ride with GPS tools requires a paid account.
- Most USBRS routes are designed for adult, experienced cyclists defined as those 16 years of age or older, with at least a few years of bicycling experience. Route conditions will vary.
If you have questions or feedback about the digital maps or the USBRS, send us an email.
For general Ride with GPS support, check out this help page.