October 8, 2013
When fall comes, it's natural for most to hunker down. Let's bake pies, listen to records, and write all of our loved ones! And when we travel, let's do it by bike! We've put together a very abreviated fall shopping guide for bike lovers.
1. Infinity Scarf - Hand Knitted Extra Long Unisex Cowl — In the morning, on my way to work or on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin spice latte, I've found myself reaching for this essential accessory. It can easily be pulled up to cover my face and my ears when the nip of the cold is harsher than expected. And when I get inside and take my bullet-proof rain/cold gear off, this scarf stays on not because I need its warmth, but because it usually completes my outfit.
2. Ibex Men's Giro Long Sleeve Jersey — Is there anything warmer/cozier than wool? This jersey can go from an evening road ride to a potluck flawlessly. And you'll match all the beautiful changing leaves!
3. Adventure Cycling Association Note Cards – You really should write your loved ones. (I'm mainly talking to myself here.) With their gorgeous bike-travel photos and inspirational bike quotes, I highly recommend these note cards to anyone who loves anything bicycle related.
4. Pendleton Bike Saddle Bag – Pendleton has always been a favorite of mine, so when I recently found out they make a few bicycle accessories, I was ecstatic! Full disclosure: I haven't tried out this bag yet, but it looks amazing. How can you go wrong with bikes + Pendleton?
5. Craft Hybrid Weather Glove – New to our store, these gloves have quickly become a staff favorite. They convert from mittens to gloves quickly and even have screen-sensitive forefinger and thumb tips. Yes, that means you can Instagram without taking your gloves off.
ART. ADVENTURE. AWESOMENESS. wishes to bring you enthusiasm every other Tuesday. This column is written by Rachel Stevens, a graphic designer at Adventure Cycling Association.
Enter your email address and we'll send you an email that will allow you to reset it. If you no longer have access to the email address call our memberships department at (800) 755-2453 or email us at email@example.com.