Utilizing the campaign donation page, donate within the specified timeframe to be automatically entered to Adventure Cycling’s fundraising giveaway. Each fundraising campaign’s giveaway will have variable windows for donation or registration. Refer to Section 2 “NO PURCHASE NECESSARY” below for alternative entry methods.
Donation or no-purchase entry window for August/September 2023 Fundraising Campaign:
Sweepstakes start date: 9/5/2023
Sweepstakes end date: 9/15/2023
1. By entering any giveaway or sweepstakes, you allow Adventure Cycling to release your name in promotional materials: both in print and web.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You can enter any of the fundraising giveaways by sending a self-addressed, stamped business size (#10) envelope to Adventure Cycling [List Name of Campaign Giveaway Here], P.O. Box 8308, Missoula, MT 59807-8308. Only one per customer. No reproductions will be accepted. All entries, including addressing, must be in the entrant's personal handwriting. Send completed alternative entries to Adventure Cycling's [List Name of Campaign Giveaway Here], P.O. Box 8308, Missoula, MT 59807-8308. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by sweepstakes end date and received no later than one week after the sweepstakes end date. A random drawing will be held to determine the winner within two weeks of sweepstakes close date. No responsibility will be assumed for lost, misdirected, or late mail. All other giveaways can be entered by sending an email to the address listed on the specific campaign form.
3. The winner will be selected by random drawing from all entries received.
4. Decisions of judges are final. Winner will be notified by mail and phone and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, which must be returned within 14 days of date of notification or an alternate winner will be selected. If prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable or affidavit is not returned within the time period, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Adventure Cycling reserves the right to provide for a substitute prize of equivalent value if the prize cannot be delivered. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner's name and likeness for publicity or promotional purposes without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
5. Giveaways are open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Adventure Cycling and giveaway product company employees, board members, and their families are not eligible. Offer void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited by law. To see the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners' List, Adventure Cycling Giveaway, P.O. Box 8308, Missoula, MT 59807-8308.
6. By entering the Giveaway (aka Sweepstakes), you release Adventure Cycling Association, participating sponsors, and suppliers of prizes, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.