Adventure Cycling Home Page
- September 11, 2014
- Routes & Maps FAQs
As you might imagine, we get a fairly steady stream of map and route related questions. Usually they are variations on the same themes.
- September 10, 2014
- Adventure Cycling Reaches 40,000 Facebook Likes
This morning we surpassed 40,000 likes on our Adventure Cycling Facebook page, and to celebrate, we have a special offer for both current and prospective members.
See more posts on the blog.
Homepage - Adventure Cycling in the News
- September 2, 2014
- Adventure Dreams: 10 Classic Adventures - Inspiration, Gear, Training - National Geographic
- The Experience: Riding a bicycle across America certainly isn’t new. Thomas Stevens completed the first transcontinental bike ride, amounting to 3,700 miles from San Francisco to Boston, over three and a half months in 1884. He accomplished this on a penny farthing, the classic Victorian-era bicycle with a 50-inch-diameter front wheel—which was, of course, a single-speed, fixed-gear bike.
- July 31, 2014
- Portland cyclists stop at Missoula's Adventure Cycling during ride to other Portland (4,300 miles by bike) | OregonLive.com
- Portland pedalers Heather Rogue and James Folsom made the almost obligatory stop Monday at Adventure Cycling headquarters in Missoula, Mont.
- July 8, 2014
- Adventure Cycling fundraising campaign exceeds goal | Bicycle Retailer and Industry News
- National Bike Month initiative raises $160,000 for the U.S. Bicycle Route System.
- August 14, 2014
- Second Annual Bicycle Travel Video Contest Winners Announced
Missoula, Montana, August 14, 2014 — The winners have been chosen for Adventure Cycling Association’s 2014 Bicycle Travel Video Contest on Vimeo, which celebrates the beauty and spirit of bicycle travel through videos shot around the world by amateur videographers traveling by bike.
- June 24, 2014
- Adventure Cycling Campaign Raises Over $160,000 for U.S. Bicycle Route System
Missoula, Montana, June 24, 2014 — Adventure Cycling Association's fifth annual Build It. Bike It. Be a Part of It. campaign raised more than $160,000 for the U.S. Bicycle Route System (USBRS) during National Bike Month (May 2014).
Adventure Cycling Association depends on a highly productive and creative staff to accomplish the multifaceted programming and services that we offer in support of America's traveling cyclists.
- Membership Marketing Coordinator
Adventure Cycling Association seeks an energetic, well-organized, and detail-oriented person to fill the role of Membership Marketing Coordinator in the Membership Department. This is a unique opportunity for a self-starter with initiative to join a growing membership program. We seek a team player, with a marketing background with an enthusiasm for cycling and bicycle travel. The position is based at Adventure Cycling’s headquarters in beautiful and bike-friendly Missoula, Montana.
- Read More
- Become a Tour Leader
Adventure Cycling Association’s tours department is always searching for energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced tour leaders and staff for all of our tour offerings. Do you have what it takes to become one of our expert tour leaders?
- Read More
As a nonprofit organization, Adventure Cycling Association's mission is to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle. Established in 1973 as Bikecentennial, we are the premier bicycle-travel organization in North America with more than 35 years of experience and 47,000 members.
New to Adventure Cycling? Get a free info packet and we'll throw in a cool tube sticker too!