February 7, 2014
For Adventure Cycling members, the new 2014 Spring Cyclosource catalog is starting to hit mailboxes — just in time to get your bicycle-crazed loved one the perfect Valentine's present!
1. Mermaid Bikes T-Shirt — All the ladies here at Adventure Cycling are psyched that we have a women-specific t-shirt in stock now! With the comfortable cut and the sweet design, this wardrobe addition is a winner.
2. Club Ride Vibe Jersey — Go from the saddle to date night without skipping a beat.
3. Brooks Flyer Saddle — Speaking of saddles, you really can't go wrong with Brooks. A classic seat like this Flyer is a beautiful, comfortable, thoughtful gift that almost every touring cyclist would love.
4. Kelty Cosmic Down 20º Sleeping Bag — Whether you're gearing up for the TransAm, a bike overnight, or the amazing livingroom fort you're about to make, this sleeping bag is a must.
5. Crank Brothers Multi-19 Tool — I never realized how nice it is to have a quality multi-tool on my bike at all times, until I owned one. Now this Crank Brothers item is something I frequently gift. Don't worry that it's not the most romantic gift — they're going to love it!
6. Love Bike Print — Artist Florent Bodart made this super cool illustration that states the love you have for cycling quite literally.
I hope you have the happiest Valentine's Day yet! But more importantly, Happy Fat Bike February!
ART. ADVENTURE. AWESOMENESS. wishes to bring more enthusiasm to your Fridays. This column is written by Rachel Stevens, senior graphic designer at Adventure Cycling Association.
Enter your email address and we'll send you an email that will allow you to reset it. If you no longer have access to the email address call our memberships department at (800) 755-2453 or email us at email@example.com.
I bought my husband a golf ball muscle roller, he's been wanting one for awhile and i finally found one!! http://zzathletics.com/Golf-Ball-Muscle-Roller-Massager-GBMR1.htm