February 17, 2015
Traveling by bike is one of the best ways to get out and see new places, but sometimes it’s nice to get out without feeling weighed down. Traveling fully supported with Adventure Cycling comes with some of these great perks: (click on a paragraph heading to find a tour for you!)
1. Travel Unencumbered: All you carry is the gear you need with you for the day – all your extra baggage is moved to your next camping spot for you!
2. Eat Like Royalty: With three catered meals each day, you’ll never worry about going hungry, and our caterers know what foods hit the spot after a great days ride.
3. On Road Support: An on-road mechanic, support vehicle, water stops and a lunch stop. It’s like having little parties and reunions multiple times a day!
4. Leisure Time: Your food is prepared; your gear is hauled, you have the time to savor the scenery, bask in your cycling accomplishments, and enjoy the company around you.
5. Accommodations: Fall asleep under the night sky in the comfort of your own tent, rising to the smell of fresh coffee and a hot breakfast, rested for the ride ahead. Want an indoor stay? Check out the motel options!
Fully Supported tours bring the challenge of an active adventure with the rest and relaxation being on vacation. Want to Travel Unencumbered? Join us!
Post by Mike Lessard and Lydia Hess | Photo 1 and 3 by Greg Perkins | Photo 2 by Bill Lanting | Photo 4 by Greg Edwards | Photo 5 by Gerrick Wilson
ON THE ROAD is written by the tours team — Lydia, Darrah, Mike, Mandy, and Arlen — tours specialists and intrepid bicyclists, covering all things related to the Adventure Cycling tours department. Check out our 2015 Guided Tours today!
Enter your email address and we'll send you an email that will allow you to reset it. If you no longer have access to the email address call our memberships department at (800) 755-2453 or email us at email@example.com.
Not Registered? Create Account Now.