April 13, 2016
The wonderful thing about the cycling community is the like-minded folks, ready and willing to lend a hand, a pedal wrench, or a useful nugget of advice. Tap into this cache of knowledge and share your bicycle travel tips and tricks using these Adventure Cycling resources.
1. The Adventure Cycling blog is packed with daily posts containing inspirational stories, gear reviews, route previews, and more. Bookmark the Adventure Cycling blog on your computer and get ready for fun and informative reading every day!
2. The Adventure Cycling community is here for you. Need advice on what to bring on your next tour? Wondering when the best time of year is to ride the Southern Tier Route? Check out the Adventure Cycling forums to give and receive helpful bicycle travel knowledge.
3. How do I pack for an ultralight bikepacking trip? How do I find a campsite on my trip? The Adventure Cycling How-To Department answers these questions and more.
4. Adventure Cycling route maps are the most comprehensive resource for bicyclists planning a long distance tour. Not only do they include turn-by-turn directions, they also include options for lodging, bike shops that cater to touring cyclists, and more. Members receive special discounts on maps, available for purchase in our online Cyclosource store.
5. You don’t have to go at it alone. Plan to take your next trip with a riding buddy, or buddies! Check out our Companions Wanted page to connect with other cyclists.
MEMBERSHIP HIGHLIGHTS is posted by Membership Marketing Coordinator, Laurie Chipps. Membership Highlights spotlights the benefits of membership, our accomplishments thanks to member support, and interviews with our passionate and dedicated members.