Thank you for being part of the fourth annual Bike Your Park Day, with over 1,000 rides and more than 14,000 participants.
Share Your Bike Your Park Day Photos: Continue to share your photos with us or tag them on social media with #bikeyourpark. Check out Bike Your Park Day photos on the Bike Your Park Day Facebook page.
Give Us Your Feedback: Let us know what you thought about Bike Your Park Day. Fill out a short survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BikeYourPark2019
Thank you, and save the date for Bike Your Park Day in 2020: September 26.
The LOBO affectionately (Longmont Boulder Interconnect trail system) will be the starting North Terminus (Roosevelt Park) in Longmont.
1. Lobo to Niwot (flat)
2. Niwot to Gunbarrel (some rollers)
3. Gunbarrel to Boulder Res (Downhill)
4. Eagle to Sage trail Boulder open space (Gravel Grinder)
5. LeftHand Canyon to Stage Coach (Up to 6000feet - strenuous)
6. Stagecoach to Lee Hill (Screaming downhill)
7. North Boulder to Cottontail. (Cruisy)
8 Cottontail to Gunbarrel to Niwot to Longmont