When you become a Member Shop with Adventure Cycling Association, you will be connected to the 54,000 members of the largest recreational cycling association in the United States.
Adventure Cycling is an extension of what we do, but on a greater scale with awesome routes and support that our customers have come to love being a part of. We have several customers who have gone to Alaska more than once and ridden across the country on ten-day and fourteen-day rides. The more they ride their bikes, the more they come to our shop. As a bicycle retailer, that is what we want. — Santos Trailhead Bicycle Shop, Inc., 6-year member
Our members are not just cyclists but some of the most dedicated and active users of two-wheeled transportation in America.
- 99% of our members road bikes, 59% commute by bike, and 60% ride on dirt.
- Over 91% of our members do their cycling related shopping at their local bike shop.
- 82% of our members own 3 or more bicycles.
Bike shop membership includes:
- An annual subscription to Adventure Cyclist magazine.
- Wholesale pricing on all Adventure Cycling Route Network maps with over 50,527 miles of bicycle routes.*
- A 25% discount on display ads placed in Adventure Cyclist magazine.
- BikE-news email, full of helpful tips, information and ideas to pass on to your staff and customers.
- Access to our database of over 200,000 cyclists for promotional mailings in your area.
- A specially designed shop display filled with bicycle-travel materials to share with your customers.
- Save 10% on custom cycling apparel orders with Primal and a 5% discount on all purchases at PrimalDealer.com.
- Tax benefits — Adventure Cycling is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Each payment of membership dues, over $16 per year, is tax-deductible. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Support for cycling in America. Your membership helps us to create more bicycle routes and to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle.
- Listing on our Member Shops Map including contact information, social media and website links, and a description of products and services offered to travelling bicyclists.
Become a bike shop member today
*To qualify for the special map pricing, you must be a bicycle shop, selling or repairing bicycles as your primary business.
Photo by Greg Siple