Say farewell to unsightly bungee straps. Say goodbye and good riddance to hazardous tie down shock cords. Strong, durable, stylish and safe.
• 12" to 28" (300-720mm) Adjustable Reflective Straps, 2 (Two) in a pack
• 65lbs Breaking Strain
• Loops Ends, No Steel Hooks, Minimum Recoil
• 2 (Two) in a pack, Reflective Thread
• Solid Rubber Core, Polyester Outer
• Easily adjusts from 12” to 42” (310mm to 1060mm) x 5/8”
• Quick release buckle for cargo access
• No metal hooks – secure attachment loops
• Constant tension – shock cord ensures buckle does not slip
• Safer & stronger than a bungee
• Solid Rubber
• UV Resistant
• Super Strong
I got my first one of these in Australia in 2003 and it works so much better than a bungee. Cinching down the web section really allows the rubber section to work without concern for stretching over time. The strap finally tore from overuse in 2011(10-20 000miles) and I had another strap sewed around the metal hook because I couldn't locate the same ROK straps in the US(until now). The motorcycle travel industry had similar but not the right mix of hooks and rubber segment.
A great strap!
John K on 2/17/16
For attaching gear to a rack I've tried bungee cords - which fray fairly quickly and are relatively unadjustable. I've tried elastic straps with hooks specifically marketed for biking - only to have them slip free and either disappear en route or end up in my spokes. The perfect solution? - ROK straps. I wish I'd found them before wasting time and money on the other attempts!