Adventure Cycling Home Page
- May 26, 2015
- What Do BMWs, Beck's beer, Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks, and Today's Giveaway Have in Common?
Today, we’re giving away one finely crafted, German-made Ortlieb bag, for free! This Ortlieb Vario is both backpack and pannier. Same water-proof fabric that made you a fan of Ortlieb on your first tour.
- May 25, 2015
- 7 Day Countdown, Starting Now!
Donate Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday to get your money matched by one of our generous sponsors: Ortlieb, Primal Wear, Cascade Bicycle Club, and SKS USA.
See more posts on the blog.
- May 26, 2015
- U.S. Bicycle Route System Expands 900 Miles, Adds Two States
Official national bicycle network expands to 8,992 miles with addition of three new routes in Idaho and Utah; eighteen states now have U.S. Bicycle Routes.
- May 1, 2015
- Adventure Cycling Launches 6th Annual U.S. Bicycle Route System Campaign
For the sixth year in a row, Adventure Cycling is kicking off its celebration of National Bike Month by launching a month-long U.S. Bicycle Route System (USBRS) fundraising campaign, Build It. Bike It. Be a Part of It.
Homepage - Adventure Cycling in the News
- May 21, 2015
- Tour of Montana Bicycle Festival receives $20K state sponsorship
- Adventure Cycling Association's Sayer announced that Missoula will be the epicenter of the Montana Bicycle Celebration from July 15-17, 2016.
- April 24, 2015
- After 40 Years, the Ride Continues: Adventure Cycling Seeks to Reconnect with Bikecentennial & TransAm Cyclists | Adventure Cycling Association
- Adventure Cycling’s 40th anniversary celebration in 2016 will include events, tours, reunions, ’76 retro merchandise and more.
- April 15, 2015
- Experts highlight importance of bike tourism to Montana economy
- The Missoula to Lolo trail, a planned bike path that will connect Missoula to a longer existing path that travels along U.S. Highway 93 in the scenic Bitterroot Valley, will become a statewide – and perhaps even a national – destination for cycling tourists when it is completed at the end of next year.
Adventure Cycling Association depends on a highly productive and creative staff to accomplish the multifaceted programming and services that we offer in support of America's traveling cyclists.
- Assistant Tours Director
Adventure Cycling Association seeks a dynamic, well-organized, and hard-working leader to help execute the Tours Department's operational goals and assist the Tours Director to help further our mission of inspiring and empowering people to travel by bicycle. This is a challenging and fulfilling opportunity to guide one of the largest and most visible bicycle tour operations for America's largest bicycle membership non-profit organization. We seek a special individual who is passionate about bicycling and thrives on interacting with people. The position is based in Adventure Cycling's headquarters in friendly and beautiful Missoula, Montana.
- Read More
- Tours Specialist
Adventure Cycling Association seeks a well-organized, energetic, detail-oriented and outgoing individual to join its Tours team which plans, sells and manages more than 100 different bicycle tours and instructional courses annually. This inside sales and customer service position is a great opportunity to help promote bicycling and bicycle travel. The position is based at Adventure Cycling’s headquarters in beautiful and bike-friendly Missoula, Montana.
- Read More
- Become a Tour Leader
Adventure Cycling Association’s tours department is always searching for energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced tour leaders and staff for all of our tour offerings. Do you have what it takes to become one of our expert tour leaders?
- Read More
As a nonprofit organization, Adventure Cycling Association's mission is to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle. Established in 1973 as Bikecentennial, we are the premier bicycle-travel organization in North America with more than 35 years of experience and 48,000 members.
New to Adventure Cycling? Get a free info packet and we'll throw in a cool tube sticker too!