Adventure Cycling Home Page
- May 29, 2015
- Wanderlust's Divide Custom Frame Bag
The high elevation snowpack is thinning out, which means it won't be too long before some of the mountain passes along our Great Divide and Idaho Hot Springs mountain bike routes are ready for cyclists to start taking to the trail. If you're interested in taking a bikepacking approach to an off-road tour this year, you'll probably find yourself in the market for a frame bag...
- May 29, 2015
- Start Rubbing that Lucky Rabbit's Foot and Cross Your Fingers!
Today Cascade Bicycle Club is matching your donation, dollar for dollar. Three days left to donate to the Build It. Bike It. Be Part of It. campaign before we draw our lucky winners for the Giant Revolt 1 bike and 7-Day Danube Bike tour from Bike Tours Direct. All donations through midnight MDT, Sunday, May 31, get entered!
See more posts on the blog.
- May 26, 2015
- U.S. Bicycle Route System Expands 900 Miles, Adds Two States
Official national bicycle network expands to 8,992 miles with addition of three new routes in Idaho and Utah; eighteen states now have U.S. Bicycle Routes.
- May 1, 2015
- Adventure Cycling Launches 6th Annual U.S. Bicycle Route System Campaign
For the sixth year in a row, Adventure Cycling is kicking off its celebration of National Bike Month by launching a month-long U.S. Bicycle Route System (USBRS) fundraising campaign, Build It. Bike It. Be a Part of It.
Homepage - Adventure Cycling in the News
- May 21, 2015
- Tour of Montana Bicycle Festival receives $20K state sponsorship
- Adventure Cycling Association's Sayer announced that Missoula will be the epicenter of the Montana Bicycle Celebration from July 15-17, 2016.
- April 24, 2015
- After 40 Years, the Ride Continues: Adventure Cycling Seeks to Reconnect with Bikecentennial & TransAm Cyclists | Adventure Cycling Association
- Adventure Cycling’s 40th anniversary celebration in 2016 will include events, tours, reunions, ’76 retro merchandise and more.
- April 15, 2015
- Experts highlight importance of bike tourism to Montana economy
- The Missoula to Lolo trail, a planned bike path that will connect Missoula to a longer existing path that travels along U.S. Highway 93 in the scenic Bitterroot Valley, will become a statewide – and perhaps even a national – destination for cycling tourists when it is completed at the end of next year.
Adventure Cycling Association depends on a highly productive and creative staff to accomplish the multifaceted programming and services that we offer in support of America's traveling cyclists.
As a nonprofit organization, Adventure Cycling Association's mission is to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle. Established in 1973 as Bikecentennial, we are the premier bicycle-travel organization in North America with more than 35 years of experience and 48,000 members.
New to Adventure Cycling? Get a free info packet and we'll throw in a cool tube sticker too!