Adventure Cycling Home Page
- January 24, 2015
- A Dozen Views of Puerto Rico by Bicycle
Discover the beauty and intrigue of cycling around Puerto Rico; 300 miles in 12 days of cycling, hiking, swimming, eating... Here are a dozen reasons to visit Puerto Rico by bicycle.
- January 21, 2015
- Meet Eva Dunn-Froebig: Events and Outreach Coordinator
We welcome Eva Dunn-Froebig, our newest staff member who will be planning the 40th Anniversary and working on bicycle advocacy and outreach. She tells us a bit about herself and her passion for bicycle advocacy.
See more posts on the blog.
- January 12, 2015
- Adventure Cycling Opens 2015 Young Adult Bike Travel Scholarships
MISSOULA, MONTANA, January 12, 2015 — Adventure Cycling Association is now accepting submissions for the Young Adult Bike Travel Scholarship. Two successful candidates will be selected to participate in one of Adventure Cycling’s 2015 educational courses.
- December 16, 2014
- U.S. Bicycle Route System grows to over 8,000 miles
Missoula, Montana, December 16, 2014 — Adventure Cycling Association and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) today announced that AASHTO’s Special Committee on U.S. Route Numbering has approved 1,253 miles of new U.S. Bicycle Routes (USBRs).
Homepage - Adventure Cycling in the News
- January 9, 2015
- New Michigan bike route on U.S.-2 Expands!
- The state now has 1,008 miles of official bicycle routes approved by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials and the Adventure Cycling Association.
- January 6, 2015
- National Groups Approve 193-mile UP Bike Trail
- IRON MOUNTAIN, MICH. (AP) -- Michigan has a new officially recognized bicycle trail that extends 193 miles across the Upper Peninsula.
- January 5, 2015
- Tour of Montana and the Montana Bicycle Festival
- Montana will join the ranks of U.S. cities hosting professional cycling events in 2015 with the inaugural Tour of Montana.
Adventure Cycling Association depends on a highly productive and creative staff to accomplish the multifaceted programming and services that we offer in support of America's traveling cyclists.
As a nonprofit organization, Adventure Cycling Association's mission is to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle. Established in 1973 as Bikecentennial, we are the premier bicycle-travel organization in North America with more than 35 years of experience and 47,000 members.
New to Adventure Cycling? Get a free info packet and we'll throw in a cool tube sticker too!