Adventure Cycling Home Page
- July 1, 2015
- Thanks for Your Support!
Success doesn't happen by accident, and we have a lot of people to thank for the success of our recent June 2015 Member Drive, which saw us gain more than 200 new members.
- June 30, 2015
- Two-Wheeled Vacation
A wonderful, refreshing bike trip with minimal hassle and maximum fun is available to you right now: the bike overnight.
See more posts on the blog.
- May 26, 2015
- U.S. Bicycle Route System Expands 900 Miles, Adds Two States
Official national bicycle network expands to 8,992 miles with addition of three new routes in Idaho and Utah; eighteen states now have U.S. Bicycle Routes.
- May 1, 2015
- Adventure Cycling Launches 6th Annual U.S. Bicycle Route System Campaign
For the sixth year in a row, Adventure Cycling is kicking off its celebration of National Bike Month by launching a month-long U.S. Bicycle Route System (USBRS) fundraising campaign, Build It. Bike It. Be a Part of It.
Homepage - Adventure Cycling in the News
- June 2, 2015
- Adventure Cycling adds 919 miles to US Bicycle Routes
- Adventure Cycling Association and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) today announced that AASHTO has approved 919 miles of new U.S. Bicycle Routes: route 10 in Idaho and routes 70 and 79 in Utah.
- May 21, 2015
- Tour of Montana Bicycle Festival receives $20K state sponsorship
- Adventure Cycling Association's Sayer announced that Missoula will be the epicenter of the Montana Bicycle Celebration from July 15-17, 2016.
- April 24, 2015
- After 40 Years, the Ride Continues: Adventure Cycling Seeks to Reconnect with Bikecentennial & TransAm Cyclists | Adventure Cycling Association
- Adventure Cycling’s 40th anniversary celebration in 2016 will include events, tours, reunions, ’76 retro merchandise and more.
Adventure Cycling Association depends on a highly productive and creative staff to accomplish the multifaceted programming and services that we offer in support of America's traveling cyclists.
As a nonprofit organization, Adventure Cycling Association's mission is to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle. Established in 1973 as Bikecentennial, we are the premier bicycle-travel organization in North America with more than 35 years of experience and 48,000 members.
New to Adventure Cycling? Get a free info packet and we'll throw in a cool tube sticker too!