Adventure Cycling Home Page
- November 27, 2015
- We've Got Your Black Friday Deal Right Here
Black Friday is upon us, and you're either spending your week sketching out your plan of attack for super savings, or spending your week telling everybody how you'll be avoiding the sale. No matter which camp you're posted up in, Adventure Cycling has a deal for you.
- November 26, 2015
- Tom Greeley rode across the country in 1980 and shares his photos
In 1980 Tom Greeley rode across the country from VA to Oregon, stopping at the Bikecentennial headquarters in Missoula, MT along the way. Here, he shares his photos, including one of the "cookie lady," June Curry, and he wrote a book, 1,344,00 Revolutions.
See more posts on the blog.
- November 12, 2015
- Adventure Cycling Opens Registration for First-Ever National Bike Travel Weekend
The National Bike Travel Weekend interactive map, DIY resources, and over 150 nation-wide ambassadors will connect and inspire thousands of adventurers to go on a bike overnight in celebration of Adventure Cycling Association’s 40
- October 8, 2015
- U.S. Bicycle Route System Expands to Over 11,000 Miles in Twenty-Three States
AASHTO approves eight new U.S. Bicycle Routes in Vermont, Georgia, Indiana, Arizona, Ohio, and Kansas, expanding opportunities for national bicycle travel and tourism.
Homepage - Adventure Cycling in the News
- November 17, 2015
- Adventure Cycling to host National Bike Travel Weekend
- Adventure Cycling Association invites people of all ages and abilities to join National Bike Travel Weekend: the largest-ever weekend of bicycle travel across America and Canada—June 3-5, 2016—by registering an overnight bike trip or joining an existing one.
- November 17, 2015
- Enter to win and participate in an Adventure Cycling educational tour | Examiner.com
- Adventure Cycling Association is now accepting submissions for the third annual Young Adult Bike Travel Scholarship program. This year, four winners will get the chance to participate in an Adventure Cycling educational course, win cool gear, and more.
- November 11, 2015
- Alex Strickland named editor-in-chief at Adventure Cyclist as Deme becomes executive editor | Bicycle Retailer and Industry News
- Alex Strickland named editor-in-chief at Adventure Cyclist as Deme becomes executive editor
Adventure Cycling Association depends on a highly productive and creative staff to accomplish the multifaceted programming and services that we offer in support of America's traveling cyclists.
As a nonprofit organization, Adventure Cycling Association's mission is to inspire and empower people to travel by bicycle. Established in 1973 as Bikecentennial, we are the premier bicycle-travel organization in North America with more than 35 years of experience and 48,000 members.
New to Adventure Cycling? Get a free info packet and we'll throw in a cool tube sticker too!